1. Customer Service – Intermediate (provides assistance to customers’ requests and complaints following the Citizen’s Charter of the organization). 2. Interpersonal Skills – Intermediate (carefully chooses words in talking to customers to avoid misunderstanding or confusion, and seeks feedback to ensure the message has been understood; active listening). 3. Attention to Detail – Intermediate (Acts to verify information gathered in reading the meter of customer servicer connections). 4. Spacial Skills to decipher maps and to navigate routes – Basic
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than December 12, 2017.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
NANCY JOYCE M. SOLANOY
OIC, Human Resource Management Division
Office Add: Km. 5, JP Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City
E-mail Add: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.