Pipelines and Appurtenances Maintenance Department
Engineering Assistant A
(4) V-C1.51; V-A1.17; V-A1.19; V-A1.21
CS Sub-professional (First Level Eligibility)
Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
8 hours of relevant training
Two (2) year of relevant experience
1. Achievement Orientation – Basic (Identifies sources (including partnerships or indirect resourcing approaches) that will facilitate the achievement of the organization’s goals and for the survey preparation of plans, permits, estimates and specifications of various projects of the PAMD). 2. Planning and Design – Basic (conducts research and gathers data and information to support the preparation of plans and estimates of the department). 3. Service Delivery – Basic (validates reliability and accuracy of data and information gathered).
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than December 12, 2017.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
NANCY JOYCE M. SOLANOY
OIC, Human Resource Management Division
Office Add: Km. 5, JP Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City
E-mail Add: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.