Pipelines and Appurtenances Maintenance Department
(2) Principal Engineer C
CS Professional (Second Level Eligibility)
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering relevant to the job
16 hours of relevant training
Three (3) year of relevant experience
1. Building Collaborative, inclusive Working Relationship – Basic (Implements commitments and monitors partnership arrangements to ensure that the objectives of the partnership remain on target). 2. Managing Performance and Coaching for Results – Basic (explains the coaching process, particularly the concept of “coaching is coachee-given” when conducting sessions to subordinates as well as expectations with individuals or among team members; and prepares the agreed work plan or commitment with the individual or group). 3. Leading Change – Basic (Asks subordinates for suggestions and incorporates their ideas in the change plan). 4. Thinking Strategically and Creatively – Basic (Identifies resources and competencies needed within the work area to ge the work done).
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than December 12, 2017.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
NANCY JOYCE M. SOLANOY
OIC, Human Resource Management Division
Office Add: Km. 5, JP Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City
E-mail Add: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.