1. Achievement Orientation – Basic (Identifies necessary resources required for a task and sets targets aligned with the organizational plan, keeping others informed of progress o barriers to achievement). 2. Attention to Detail – Intermediate (Monitors the quality of work by setting up procedures to ensure high quality of work). 3. Professionalism – Intermediate (Sests high standards of work performance for self and reviews own work and of others for quality). 4. Interpersonal Skills – Basic (Listens wells and correctly interprets both the verbal and non-verbal messages from others and interacts in a tactful manner). 5. Plumbing – Basic (knowledge on plumbing installations; carry out measurements and calculations; plumbing equipment and tools).
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than December 12, 2017.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
NANCY JOYCE M. SOLANOY
OIC, Human Resource Management Division
Office Add: Km. 5, JP Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City
E-mail Add: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.