The Civil Service Commission ARMM is in need of Supervising Human Resource Specialist (SG 22) to be assigned at CSC ARMM Regional Office. The eligibility needed is Career Service Professional (Second Level) with an annual salary of P633,396.00. The education requirement is Bachelor’s Degree. He/she must have 32 hours of relevant training in policy research, project management within last 5 years.
Work Experience: 3 years demonstrated ability in policy/program development and/or implementation
- Exemplifying Integrity
- Delivering Service Excellence
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Demonstrating Personal Effectiveness
- Speaking Effectively
- Writing Effectively
- Championing and Applying Innovation
- Planning and Delivering
Apply for Supervising Human Resource Specialist
Vacancy is open to all qualified men and women, including PWDs. Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than November 30, 2017.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture with name and signature (CS Form No. 212, Series of 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year;
- Photocopy of the certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARIBEL SIXTO – ALEJO
Acting Director IV
Civil Service Commission-ARMM
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.