Pipelines and Appurtenances Maintenance Department
Utilities Service Assistant C
(2) V-C2.62; V-C1.52
CS Sub-professional (First Level Eligibility)
Completion of two (2) years studies in college
8 hours of relevant training
One (1) year of relevant experience
1. Achievement Orientation – Basic (Gathers relevant information and identifies key issues and resources required for a task). 2. Attention to Detail – Basic (Monitors carefully the details and quality of own and other’s work). 3. Service Delivery – Basic (Receives, screens and processes transactions received and provides correct, adequate and prompt information to customers). 4. Communication – Basic (speaks clearly and courteously when communicating messages using simple/basic terms or words). 5. Records Management – Basic (maintains office records in a methodological and organized manner using own initiative to facilitate easy retrieval).
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than December 12, 2017.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
NANCY JOYCE M. SOLANOY
OIC, Human Resource Management Division
Office Add: Km. 5, JP Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City
E-mail Add: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.