Pipelines and Appurtenances Maintenance Department
(2) Water Maintenance Foreman
(5) V-C1.16; V-C1.27; V-C2.31; V-C2.32; V-C2.44
None Required (CSC MC 10, s. 2013 – Cat. III)
Completion of two (2) years studies in college or Completion of relevant vocational/trade course
16 hours of relevant training
Three (3) year of relevant experience
1. Achievement Orientation – Intermediate (Adopts ways to improve efficiency and performs additional steps to ensure success of tasks). 2. Attention to Detail – Intermediate (Monitors the quality of work by setting up procedures to ensure high quality of work). 3. Professionalism – Intermediate (Sets high standards of work performance for self and reviews own work and of others for quality). 4. Interpersonal Skills – Intermediate (Establishes strong relationships with others inside and outside his/her area or organization). 5. Plumbing – Intermediate (knowledge on plumbing installations; carry out measurements and calculations; plumbing equipment and tools).
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than December 12, 2017.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
NANCY JOYCE M. SOLANOY
OIC, Human Resource Management Division
Office Add: Km. 5, JP Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City
E-mail Add: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.