Pipelines and Appurtenances Maintenance Department
Water Maintenance Man C
(3) V-C1.64; V-C2.70; V-C2.77
None Required (CSC MC 10, s. 2013 – Cat. III)
Elementary School graduate
1. Achievement Orientation – Basic (Gathers relevant information in detecting piple leaks and Identifies necessary resources required for a task) 2. Attention to Details – Basic (Follows instructions in performing preventive and routine maintenance of water system facilities and its appurtenances). 3. Records Management – Basic (Checks accuracy of the details of all accomplishments and record keeping). 4. Plumbing – Basic (knowledge on plumbing installations; carry out measurements and calculations; plumbing equipment and tools). 5. Water Utiliy Operation – Basic (knowledge on water supply system and distribution, major infrastructures and facilities of the organization).
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than December 12, 2017.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
NANCY JOYCE M. SOLANOY
OIC, Human Resource Management Division
Office Add: Km. 5, JP Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City
E-mail Add: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.